Eggplant Digital is looking for an enthusiastic, smart and detail orientated person to join us as project manager and work with developers, account managers and clients to make sure website and wechat projects are executed in an efficient and accurate way.
We build websites and wechat apps for companies like Marriott Hotel, Ford Foundation, University of Sydney and many more. Our team is a small but very effective and we give freedom to our employees do their best work.
Working with other smart people will give you an opportunity to learn a great deal about websites, digital marketing, WeChat and even practice your English skills in an international environment.
You should be a problem solver, have attention to detail, pro-active, quick learner with technical knowledge such as HTML, CSS and WordPress.
Above all you should have a passion for delivering the best quality work.
- Testing websites & mobile WeChat apps features and appearance
- Add content to client websites
- Communicate with the developers about project specs
- Gather and organize project materials from clients, eg: website content; logo, etc.
- Prepare training documents
- Create wireframes to show concepts to clients
- Technical knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Create project specifications
- Test / check developers work
- Communicate well with team
- You must be able to solve problems independently
- Show a willingness to learn
- Fast learner & team player
- Have at least some knowledge of CSS, HTML
- Familiar with WordPress
- Great attention to detail
- Native Mandarin Chinese with efficient oral & written English skills
- A related degree
- 2 years work experience in a similar field
About Eggplant Digital:
Eggplant Digital is a professional website design and online marketing agency located in Beijing, China. We are passionate about providing top-quality WordPress-powered websites and mobile solutions to our amazing clientele base, which includes companies like Penguin Group, Toshiba Tec and Park Hyatt.
At Eggplant Digital, we strive to work with our clients one-on-one to make sure they are satisfied with our services we have designed specifically to meet the companies needs.
We are interested in hiring candidates who are creative, intuitive, hard-working and fun to work with. Candidates should also have a strong sense of responsibility and be willing to take on new challenges. If you fit this profile and are looking to work in a constructive and innovative environment please apply today.